Bridge Training and Development Mission Statement
Bridge Training & Development exists for the benefit of children and young people who need a more bespoke approach to learning, or who may need help preparing for transitional life stages, for example from primary to secondary education, from secondary to employment or further education or training.
Our aim is to meet young people’s learning and emotional needs, and to support them in improving their employment and life chances. The development of positive attitudes to learning and aspirational life goals are central to the support we provide.
Our core values include ensuring that..
- All students feel physically and emotionally safe.
- All students feel personally valued and respected.
- All students are given individual help and support appropriate to their needs.
- All students have the opportunity to learn new skills and to achieve recognition for skills learned.
- All students are encouraged and supported to co-operate as part of a team.
- All students are encouraged to recognise their personal contribution and value and to understand and work through issues they find difficult or challenging.
- Every student has unique life experiences, personality and strengths which need to be encouraged and built upon. This also applies to staff and volunteers, and they also are entitled to experience each of these core values for themselves.