The Bridge is based on a four acre site in the countryside with a view of the Malvern Hills.
We have a variety of classrooms-
- a dedicated room used for English and Maths
- an art and crafts room
- a classroom used for teaching skills for working life and independent living, with kitchen facilities
- a dedicated primary school classroom
- indoor animal room
- other rooms are used flexibly for teaching a variety of subjects.
We have a variety of fully equipped workshops-
Small Farm area
Outside we have –
- enclosures for chickens, ducks and pigs
- sheep field
- tractor driving field
- growing area
- poly tunnel.
We have a farm shop on site where student gain retail experience and sell their produce. We have fruit and vegetables for sale. We are open to the public Monday to Friday during term-time 9.30 am to 2.30 pm. for more information on the farm shop click here